PDF files of slides from some of Drew Sills' talks
- A Partition Bijection Related to the
Rogers-Selberg Identities, Maine-Québec Number Theory Conference,
Québec City, Canada, October 1, 2006
- Integer Partitions and Identities of the
- Penn State Partitions Seminar, June 28, 2006
- West Chester University Department of Mathematics Colloquium,
October 4, 2006
- Georgia Southern University Department of Mathematical
Sciences, November 30, 2006
- Disturbing the Dyson Conjecture. . . in
a GOOD way, Special Session on Experimental Mathematics,
AMS/MAA Joint Meetings, New Orleans, LA, January 5, 2007
On Dyson's q-Series Identities,
Rutgers Experimental Math Seminar, February 22, 2007.
Polynomial Generalizations of q-Series Identities
- Clemson University Algebra and Discrete Mathematics Seminar,
September 27, 2007
- Georgia Southern University Department of Mathematical Sciences
Colloquium, October 15, 2007
- Identities of Ramanujan-Slater type,
Integers Conference, University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA,
October 26, 2007
- A Partition Bijection Relating the Rogers-Selberg
Identities to a Special Case of Gordon's Theorem,
Conference on Partitions, q-Series, and Modular Forms,
University of Florida, Gainesville, March 12, 2008.
- A Generalization of the Euler-Glaisher Bijection,
Algebra and Combinatorics Seminar,
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, September 26, 2008.
- On the Rogers-Selberg Identities and Gordon's
SERMON 2009, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, April 18, 2009.
- Identities of the Ramanujun-Slater Type,
SERMON 2010, Davidson College, Davidson, NC, April 17, 2010.
- All I Really Need To Know, I Learned From Dr. Z,
From A=B to Z=60: a Conference in Honor of Doron Zeilberger's 60th
Birthday, Rutgers/DIMACS May 28, 2010.
Video: part 1
- A Revival of Sylvester's Wave Theory of Partitions
, Rutgers/DIMACS, Piscataway, NJ, July 11, 2011.
- Rademacher's infinite partial fractions
conjecture is (almost certainly) false,
University of Florida Number
Theory Seminar, March 22, 2012
- Rogers--Ramanujan type identities,
Mini-symposium on the Legacy of Ramanujan, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD,
June 2, 2015
- Parts and Subword Patterns in Integer
Compositions, PANTS XXIV, Emory University, September 12, 2015
- A classical q-hypergeometric approach to
A2(2) standard modules, Alladi 60 Conference,
University of Florida, Gainesville, March 19, 2016
- Euler type partition recurrences
INTEGERS 2016 Conference, University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA,
- A formula for the partition function that
"counts", University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign) Number Theory Seminar,
April 27, 2017
- MacMahon's partial fractions,
Combinatory Analysis 2018: A conference in honor of George Andrews'
80th birthday, Penn State University, June 24, 2018.